Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
ENT10002 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
This unit empowers students to apply the processes, tools and theories of creativity and innovation to the increasingly unpredictable world of work using active learning and authentic assessment. Innovation is an imperative for both business and society. Through innovation businesses sustain their competitive advantage and countries their economic and social well-being. Creativity is the precursor to innovation; without creative thinking there is no innovation.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Describe the nature of innovation as a force in entrepreneurship and business.
2. Explain factors that enhance and inhibit creativity in individuals, teams and organisations.
3. Demonstrate key aspects of the innovation process.
4. Work collaboratively in groups, to solve problems or improve business ideas and outcomes.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analysis skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively