Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
INTERFACE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
COS30043 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours
COS10005 Web Development
COS20007 Object-Oriented Programming
Aims and Objectives
Interface Design and Development aims to introduce students to design concepts and development tools and frameworks associated with the creation of dynamic user interfaces suitable for use across a range of platforms and devices.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Apply fundamental design concepts and standards to the development of user interfaces
2. Use contemporary frameworks to create dynamic user interfaces
3. Design and develop user interfaces optimised for a range of devices and platforms
4. Evaluate user interfaces with respect to usability and accessibility using appropriate techniques, and propose improvements
General Skills Outcome
• Analysis skill,
• Problem solving skills
• Communications skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
• Ability to work independently.