Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
COS30019 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 48 hours
COS20007 Object-Oriented Programming
Aims and Objectives
This unit is designed to give students a broad outline of algorithmic problem solving and the basic concepts of artificial intelligence. It is assumed that students already have good programming skills in at least one of the programming languages Java/C/C++.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and generic problem solving techniques
2. Apply advanced algorithms and data structures to solve common problems
3. Design simple software that implements AI concepts.
General Skills Outcome
During this unit, students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
• Analysis skills,
• Problem solving skills,
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
• Ability to work independently