Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
PRINCIPLES OF ADVERTISING
ADV10001 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
12 week teaching period 36 hours over the teaching period
Alternative Tertiary Entry Program
Aims and Objectives
This unit is designed to build understanding of the doctrines on which the advertising industry functions, and of advertising’s role in integrated brand promotion through contemporary principles, theories and practices in the industry.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Discuss the key principles of advertising
2. Identify advertising’s role in integrated brand promotion programs
3. Explain the relationship of key theories underlying effective advertising to core advertising practices
4. Apply the principles of effective and efficient advertising to given situations.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork Skills
• Analysis Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Communication Skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently