Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
COS10005 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
To introduce the technology of the Internet and World Wide Web and to develop an understanding of the technologies associated with programming for the World Wide Web.
Students who successfully complete this Unit will be able to:
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the key technologies of the World Wide Web.
3. Describe the protocols of the World Wide Web.
4. Design effective and user-friendly web pages using usability principles and style guides.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of the history of the Internet and World Wide Web.
General Skills Outcome
• Problem solving skills
• Analysis skills
• Ability to work independently