Business Analytics (Phân tích kinh doanh)
INF30030 | Credit Points: 12.5 | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the roles of business analytics in various organisational contexts.
- Synthesise and develop appropriate business solution scenarios using appropriate analytics and visualisation techniques.
- Analyse business problems and define the data requirements and business rules associated with the data-driven problem-solving approaches.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving through statistical computing and visualization.
- Communicate effectively as a professional and function as an effective leader or member of a diverse team.
General Skills Outcome
During this unit students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
• problem solving skills
• analysis skills
• communication skills
• ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• ability to work independently, and
• ability to work in a group environment