Computer and Logic Essentials (Kiến thức cơ bản về máy tính và logic)
COMPUTER AND LOGIC ESSENTIALS
COS10003 | Credit Points: 12.5 | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
- Solve problems related to computer science by using discrete mathematical concepts such as sets, relations, functions, logic, and combinatorics.
- Demonstrate how data can be represented in digital form.
- Apply the principles of Boolean algebra to simple circuits.
- Explain the role of probability and statistics in computer science and software development.
- Describe how discrete structures such as graphs are used in computer science.
- Construct algorithms to solve problems and understand the principles of complexity.
General Skills Outcome
During this unit students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
- Analysis Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
- Ability to work independently