Information systems management (Quản lý hệ thống thông tin)
INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
ICT30001 | Credit Points: 12.5 | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 48 hours
Aims and Objectives
- Analyse a real world problem in an organisational setting and recommend or develop solutions which are practical and effective utilising appropriate tools, techniques and methods.
- Develop critical and constructive arguments to justify proposed advice, recommendations or solutions.
- Apply project management methods to appraise, plan, design, manage and execute a small-scale project
- Demonstrate intellectual independence as a critical and reflective learner.
- Demonstrate professional behaviours through effective leadership, teamwork and communication skills with all project stakeholders
General Skills Outcome
During this unit students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
• Problem solving skills
• Analysis skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
• Ability to work independently