Knowledge Management and Analytics (Quản lý và phân tích kiến thức)
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS
INF30015 | Credit Points: 12.5 | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
- Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of the concepts of knowledge and knowledge management, as well as their roles and applications in the contemporary organisational context.
- Analyse the role of big data and analytics in organisational knowledge management in relationship to decision making.
- Apply problem solving, design and decision making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to problems associated with organisational learning with intellectual independence.
- Communicate effectively as a professional and function as an effective leader or member of a diverse team.
General Skills Outcome
During this unit students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
• Teamwork skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analysis skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently