Tạo Mối quan hệ từ Nền tảng Mạng xã hội
TẠO MỐI QUAN HỆ TỪ NỀN TẢNG MẠNG XÃ HỘI
MDA20003 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
1 Semester or equivalent 36 hours
50 credit points
Aims and Objectives
This unit focusses on how people use social media to construct their individual identity. It explores key issues relating to networked media technologies and how they shape identity and personal experiences. The unit looks at how the self is increasingly performed, through a range of media platforms, in ways that blur the boundaries between public and private. In particular, it examines how data analytics and algorithms drive many of the decisions of these existing and emerging social media platforms.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Evaluate cultural practices and relationships to contemporary networked media technologies.
2. Critically analyse key media concepts in networked cultural context.
3. Evaluate cultural practices in relation to networked cultures and technologies; formulate critical arguments and present findings.
4. Critically evaluate the significance of data analytics in the shaping of identity across multiple social media platforms.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork Skills.
• Analysis Skills.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems.
• Ability to work independently.