Thực hành Giao tiếp Chuyên nghiệp
THỰC HÀNH GIAO TIẾP CHUYÊN NGHIỆP
COM10007 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours over the teaching period, normally 3 hours per week
Aims and Objectives
This unit introduces students to the vital part communication plays in professional life. In covering ideas and skills fundamental to professional communication success, it aims to build not only competence but also students’ confidence in functioning as ethical communicators, able to use a range of techniques to achieve desired communication outcomes.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Provide model used to interpret communication activity.
2. Identify your own communication styles as well as being responsive to those of others.
3. Utilize foundational skills in researching, evaluating and presenting information in different forms for professional communication purposes.
4. Display confidence in approaching involvement in different forms of professional communication.
5. Assess the relevance of mobile and online forms of communication to professional communication requirements.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork Skills
• Analysis Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Communication Skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently