FPT Education was found in 1999, is a member of FPT Group and now has become a leading private education in Vietnam. The focus in development strategy in FPT Education is to develop a ‘new generation university’ with a modern educational philosophy which combines training activities with the actual need for skills in the country, leveraging Vietnam to a level at which it can compete with developed countries in the world. In information technology, FPT Education is the largest university in term of the number of students studying information technology. FPT Education provides high quality and a large number of human resources for the purpose of economic growth and digital transformation in Vietnam and the global market.
Swinburne is an internationally recognised university and a provider of a range of certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs both in Australia and overseas. Ages of 100 years old, Swinburne was originally found by very simple request: providing technical education to the society, for those who lack higher education! As by a century growing up, Swinburne has continuously committed to innovative education, strengthen industry engagement and social inclusion. Until now, Swinburne has been a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year.
Swinburne Vietnam is the international alliance between Swinburne University of Technology and FPT University (Education). The alliance is established to delivery Swinburne’s courses in Vietnam. The delivery of Swinburne courses in Vietnam is in compliance with all Operating Manual, the Coursework Partnerships Quality Schedule and the QA Manual of Swinburne University of Technology. The first campus is opened in Hanoi-Capital city of Vietnam at No.2 Duong Khue Street, in 2019.
Vacancy: Lecturer of Business and Information Technology Faculties
- Prepare and deliver lectures for students
- Provide tutorial sessions, seminars and laboratory classes (where relevant)
- Guide class discussions, whilst encourage debate and feedback amongst students
- Prepare and mark student assignments, essays, exams and provide one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary
- Attend departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members
- Participate in course/degree setting committees, curriculum revision and academic planning
- Conduct further research into a specific field of knowledge/interest
- Compile bibliographies of relevant materials for class reading assignments.
- Hold PhD Certificates, especially those from countries such as Australia, America, UK
- Have skills in teaching and organizing activities such as group discussion, field trips for students
- Have practical experience in relevant fields
- Use English at an excellent level
Compensation & Benefits package:
- Professional and dynamic working environment
- Attractive income
- Entitled to special health care for yourselves and your families (FPT care)
- Being involved in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance… in accordance with the State’s regulations
- Family members are entitled to a preferential school fee when studying at FPT University
- Support for study encouragement for children of employees
- Other benefits: annual vacation travel, participation in entertainment activities…
Workplace: Swinburne Building, No.2, Duong Khue Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Candidate submits the soft copy file via email: email@example.com
with the subject: “Swinburne_Lecturer_Faculty (Business or IT)”