Student Well-being Services
Given the challenging situation with Covid-19, students have been experiencing lots of challenges and difficulties both in their study and also their well-being. Therefore, to ensure all of our students are feeling happy and supported on their learning journey, Swinburne Vietnam does offer a number of well-being services for all Swinburne students across different campuses, as detailed below:
1. One-on-one counseling session where students can privately discuss their problems and concerns, or ask for advice from one of our well-being staff.
- For booking a counseling/consultation appointment, please use this link: picktime.com/swinburneonetoone
2. A series of lifestyle workshops that cover a wide range of topics related to students’ well-being, which will be included in our monthly well-being calendar.
3. A series of recreational activities for you to get involved in such as yoga, meditation, fitness classes, cookery courses and many more, which will be held on a weekly basis across all Swinburne campuses.
For more information about our well-being services, please visit the link below or contact our Well-being Team:
- Psychology and Counselling Services
- Well-being team: