Brochure about study at Swinburne…
Are you interested in more information about Swinburne Vietnam? Coming soon in this September!
ADV10001 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
1 Semester 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
This unit is designed to build understanding of the doctrines on which the advertising industry functions, and of advertising’s role in integrated brand promotion through contemporary principles, theories and practices in the industry.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Discuss the key principles of advertising
2. Identify advertising’s role in integrated brand promotion programs
3. Explain the relationship of key theories underlying effective advertising to core advertising practices
4. Apply the principles of effective and efficient advertising to given situations.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork Skills
• Analysis Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Communication Skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently