Learn how to set up email, WiFi, organise access to our online systems and get IT Help.
Accessing your student email
It’s important to check your student email regularly because we use it for important notifications. If you don’t check in often, you may miss a key date.
Your student ID number is the first part of your student email address. You can find your student ID number on your letter of offer or student ID card.
When you log into your email for the first time you will be asked to reset your password. Follow the online prompts to complete.
Set up your password
- Visit the Swinburne Self Service Password Management Portal.
- Go to passwordreset.swin.edu.au and click the ‘First time login?’ button.
- Enter your student ID number as the username and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on Send Code. This will send a security code to the personal email address that you’ve provided to us.
- Check your email for a message with the security code.
- Update your password.
- In the self service password management portal, enter the code you’ve received and your chosen password and click on ‘Reset Password’.
- Note: The security code is valid for up to 10 minutes. After that time you need to request a new one.
- Your password is now saved.
Set up WiFi on your laptop
WiFi is free at Swinburne Vietnam. To access the WiFi click (insert domain name) and enter the password which we will provide to you.
Find help for all your computing and information technology issues.
- Student Email
- Password help
- Connect to Wi-fi
- Student systems
- Computers and printing