Set up your password
1. Visit the Swinburne Self Service Password Management Portal.
2. Go to passwordreset.swin.edu.au and click the ‘First time login?’ button.
3. Enter your student ID number as the username and the CAPTCHA code.
4. Click on Send Code. This will send a security code to the personal email address that you’ve provided to us.
5. Check your email for a message with the security code.
6. Update your password.
7. In the self service password management portal, enter the code you’ve received and your chosen password and click on ‘Reset Password’.
8. Note: The security code is valid for up to 10 minutes. After that time you need to request a new one.
9. Your password is now saved.
Click here to reset new password if you forgot it.