Congratulations to our Inaugural Swinburne Graduates (K1)!
Congratulations to our first Inaugural Swinburne Graduates (K1). Wishing you great success in your future!
It’s time to celebrate your achievement and hard work. We are proud of you and looking forward to being with you at this precious moment!
Graduation location, date and time
This first graduation ceremony will take place at the FPT Tower, 10 Pham Van Bach, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Time: 8:00 – 11:45 AM
Date: November 12, 2022
Access to the venue:
- Please go to level B1 for car parking and access the Elevator at Column F09 or F12. Once you have successfully accessed the building via the parking lot, please come to the 1st Floor to check-in.
- Please go to level B2 for motorbike parking and access the Elevator at Column F09. Once you have successfully accessed the building via the parking lot, please come to the 1st Floor to check-in.
Who will be with you?
For this special event, you will be companioned with your professors who walked you through this journey, your family and friends who helped and supported you to achieve this qualifications.
To invite your companions, please register before the ceremony (following StudentHQ’s instruction).
We will have special guests to share experiences and guide you on your journey beyond university.
What will you do at the ceremony?
The ceremony will happen following tradition:
- Graduates register and have their regalia fitted.
- Graduates take their seats in the ceremony hall.
- Guests take their seats in the ceremony hall or Plenary.
- The ceremony begins with an academic procession.
- The national anthem is sung.
- Graduates are presented on the stage.
- The ceremony concludes after about 3 hours.
Detailed agenda will be update later on website and facebook page.
What will you get at the ceremony?
Graduates can get a gift set at the venue. Detailed information and instructions will be updated later on website and facebook page.
What you need to prepare?
- Graduates need to be at the venue before 8:30 to get fitted.
- Parents and Guests need to be at the venue before 8:45.
There will be no access to the hall after designated time (above), so please be on time.
Other graduation instructions will be sent to graduands via emails. Keep update for the latest instructions about graduation ceremony!
For more inquiries, please contact: 19006412
Latest news, Swinburne Daily
Hanoi, September 2022 - DataStax, the real-time data company, has partnered with Swinburne Vietnam to help develop data and ICT curriculum, training, and certification modules that will cultivate Vietnam's burgeoning…
October 6, 2022
From 29th to 30th July 2022, the conference on the topic “Exploring Boundaries of Global Citizenship” is about to take place, with the attendance of expertise guest speakers, educators, international…
July 25, 2022
Swinburne Daily, Latest news
Those were among the remarks from Ms. Sarah Hooper, Australian Consul-General in Ho Chi Minh City, on student responsibilities during her visit to Swinburne Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City location…
May 12, 2022
Information Technology, Latest news
“Not calling for investment from the capital fund made us used to 'doing hard things.' AWING's philosophy is to think big, do small deeds but do them well to bring…
April 21, 2022
International Competitions, Latest news
Health Hackathon 2022 is the coding and innovation competition, where talented and enthusiastic students gather to create practical solutions for better healthcare. One of the privileges that Health Hackathon participants…
April 5, 2022
Latest news, Swinburne Daily
This was the topic of Swinburne Vietnam’s recent Changemakers event featuring Professor Anthony McClaran – Vice-Chancellor of St. Mary's University (United Kingdom). Professor McClaran is currently the President of GuildHE,…
November 9, 2021