Congratulations to our first Inaugural Swinburne Graduates (K1). Wishing you great success in your future! It's time to celebrate your achievement and hard work. We are proud of you and…
Open Days Swinburne Vietnam
On 28th and 29th November 2020, Swinburne Vietnam will host an Open Day for high school students and their parents who interest in an international university.
Swinburne Open Days are golden opportunities for students to explore their aspirations are designed to allow students and parents to visit our facilities, meet current students, staffs and find out if Swinburne Vietnam is the place you would like to study. This event will be held at 02 Duong Khue street, Cau Giay district. Furthermore, there is a registration booth for young visitors who want to participate in the Swinburne scholarship program in 2021.
Activities on Opening Day:
- Update information about career fields playing important roles in the era of globalization and industrial revolution 4.0; introduce career orientation and opportunities for students in generation Z in selecting their majors.
- Explore learning opportunities and advanced discipline methods in Swinburne Vietnam – top 380 world university ranking for education and training (QS 2020).
- Be inspired by experienced professors specializing in different majors for more valuable information and advice about the high-quality educational system at Swinburne Vietnam.
Information Technology faculty with majors
Business faculty with majors
Media and Communication faculty with majors
- Meet and greet with Swinburne Vietnam students to observe more about the international and educational environment with practical activities.
- Take a tour to visit the Swinburne Vietnam campus, especially the Global Citizen training program at Little Australia.
- Submit CV/Profile, participate in scholarship program 2021, and confirm the learning opportunity at Swinburne Vietnam. Open Day attendees can join one of the activities including exploring information, experience in the learning environment and having scholarship interviews
For students who want to participate in the scholarship interview, below are required documents for them to prepare
- Citizen ID card/ Student ID card/ Passport
- Latest learning outcomes: Academic transcription of eleventh grade/first semester of twelfth grade
- International English certification (optional)
- Social work information (optional)
Here is the registration link for the Open Day, Swinburne Vietnam will contact you to inform and guide the procedures during the event.
Time: You can pick one of these two sessions
28th & 29th November 2020
- Morning: 9 AM – 12 PM
- Afternoon: 2 PM – 5 PM
Location: Swinburne Vietnam, 02 Duong Khue street, Mai Dich ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
Website: Swinburne Vietnam
Hanoi, September 2022 - DataStax, the real-time data company, has partnered with Swinburne Vietnam to help develop data and ICT curriculum, training, and certification modules that will cultivate Vietnam's burgeoning…
From 29th to 30th July 2022, the conference on the topic “Exploring Boundaries of Global Citizenship” is about to take place, with the attendance of expertise guest speakers, educators, international…
Those were among the remarks from Ms. Sarah Hooper, Australian Consul-General in Ho Chi Minh City, on student responsibilities during her visit to Swinburne Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City location…
“Not calling for investment from the capital fund made us used to 'doing hard things.' AWING's philosophy is to think big, do small deeds but do them well to bring…
Health Hackathon 2022 is the coding and innovation competition, where talented and enthusiastic students gather to create practical solutions for better healthcare. One of the privileges that Health Hackathon participants…