Cloud Computing Architecture (Kiến trúc điện toán đám mây)
CLOUD COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE
COS20019 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 48 hours
COS10005 Web Development
COS20016 Operating System Configuration
Aims and Objectives
Students will use a cloud platform to create well-architected deployments of distributed applications that are secure, scalable, reliable and cost optimised.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Describe the features and value of Cloud Computing
2. Create and manage cloud services using a cloud management platform.
3. Design and implement a cloud-based web site that is reliable, scalable, secure and cost effective.
4. Compare and contrast architectural solutions for common Web applications.
General Skills Outcome
• Analysis skills,
• Problem solving skills,
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
• Ability to work independently