INF30015 – Knowledge Management and Analytics
INF30015 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 36 hours
150 Credit Points
Introduction to Business Information Systems (INF10003)
Aims and Objectives
In the contemporary organisation, organisational learning is a critical concept contributing to sustainable competitive advantage. Knowledge Management is an integral and pertinent concept within an organisational learning environment. This unit aims to develop and enhance students’ conceptual and practical understanding of the key aspects and the fundamental principles of Knowledge Management, particularly in the increasing use of analytics within a Knowledge Management environment.
Students who successfully complete this unit, will be able to:
- Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of the concepts of knowledge and knowledge management, as well as their roles and applications in the contemporary organisational context.
- Analyse the role of big data and analytics in organisational knowledge management in relationship to decision making.
- Apply problem solving, design and decision making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to problems associated with organisational learning with intellectual independence.
- Communicate effectively as a professional and function as an effective leader or member of a diverse team.
General Skills Outcome
• Teamwork skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analysis skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
• Ability to work independently