Computer systems (Hệ thống máy tính)
COS10004 | Credit Points: 12.5 | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester or equivalent 36 hours
Aims and Objectives
- Read and write assembly language programs for a simple microcomputer.
- Identify the hardware components of a computer and the functions they perform.
- Describe the overall behaviour of compilers, assemblers, linkers and interpreters.
- Describe ethical, cultural and security concerns associated with the use of technology within organisations
- Argue some of the trade-offs between hardware and software that occur in computer
General Skills Outcome
During this unit students will receive feedback on the following key generic skills:
– problem solving skills
– analysis skills
– ability to work independently