INB30020 – Sustainable International Business Strategy
INB30020 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours
175 Credit Points
Asian Regionalism and Global Business (INB20012)
Aims and Objectives
This unit was called International Business Strategy
This unit aims to equip students with a comprehensive framework to formulate sustainable business strategies and gain competitive advantages in global markets. Students will learn to evaluate the effectiveness of international business strategies through justice and fairness and sustainability concepts. The unit emphasises the strategic challenges confronting diverse organisations across the globe. It focuses on corporate and business level strategies consolidating and building on the learning students have gained in prior units in international business. The unit covers firm capabilities, institutional differences, global strategic alliances, competitive advantage, and sustainable development.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Develop global competitive corporate strategies within diverse industrial, regional, national, and international settings.
2. Analyse the global business environment and how social, political, and institutional environments influence competitive behavior.
3. Evaluate contemporary global business issues informed by sustainable development and ethical practice.
4. Work collaboratively in diverse teams to formulate innovative solutions to complex global business issues.
General Skills Outcome
- Teamwork skills
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
- Ability to work independently