MDA30007 – Media and Communications Project B
MDA30007 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
1 Semester One hour information seminar and individual supervision
62.5 credit points
Aims and Objectives
Students undertaking a media and communications project are supervised in both the design and implementation of a product of their choice (for example, a radio documentary, a short story, a website, a short film, a game and so on) or can choose to undertake work experience. This unit extends the skills acquired by students in their major studies and to provide an opportunity for students to gain experience in the workplace and to work independently as freelance practitioners.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Write a project proposal that clearly describes the aims and objectives of their project or related activity.
2. Work independently and collaboratively on complex tasks as required.
3. Exercise initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in professional practice.
4. Evaluate and critically reflect on their own work.
General Skills Outcome
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems
- Ability to work independently