SWE30004 – Software Deployment and Evolution
SWE30004 | 12.5 Credit Points | Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Duration Contact hours
One Semester 36 hours
Development Project 2 – Design, Planning and Management (SWE30010)
Information Technology Project Management (INF30029)
Aims and Objectives
This unit of study aims to deepen the students understanding of the software lifecycle, specifically the set of activities focused on releasing and maintaining software.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Describe the activities in software deployment and apply these in a problem context.
2. Apply knowledge of software environments to plan development and deployment.
3. Describe and classify issues that drive software maintenance.
4. Describe latest practices in software development deployment and evolution.
5. Draw on industry practice to evaluate the maintainability and design consistency of a software system.
General Skills Outcome
• Analysis skills
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to tackle unfamiliar problems, and
• Ability to work independently